View Profile Gamelover-ca

12 Movie Reviews

Great mix of Worms and Halo

Great job. The guy who reviewed before me obviously hasn't played Worms before, which is a turn-based game, where you attack with weapons when its your turn, and then the next person attacks, in a specific order. Idiot.

Nice job Blordow.

Great job Blordow. Very random, but hilarious. The audio of the guy was very blurry but, w/e it was great.

Way to rip off Randy Solem

Wow, that movie's plot was completely ripped off from Randy Solem's ROTMK Series. The one joke wasn't at all funny. The 2 sprites you actually edited looked like shit, Mario went from a plump plumber to a skinny whiteboy. I appreciate sprite movies, but this was neither funny nor cool to watch. It was very unrealistic, and not in a funny cartoon way. Luigi punched Mario multiple times, and suddenly, a single punch makes his head fly off? wow.

swiftstylerX responds:

Wow, you are stupid man. I made atleast 50 custom sprites in there, you're just too retarded to notice.

I did NOT rip off Randy Solem's flash, that bakcground is from the game, and Wart is a character from the game, and how could it rip it off if he's fighting LUIGI.

1 Game Review

Ok I guess

The sound was not too good with not too many sounds. I have made soundboards so I understood so I voted higher than I would

www.davidwhiffen.com